Brad J. Latta is a family law attorney with an office in Birmingham, Alabama. He received his B.A. from the University of Alabama and his J.D. from The Birmingham School of Law. Mr. Latta is a member of national honors fraternity Sigma Delta Kappa, Christian Legal Society, the State of Alabama Bar Association Young Lawyers Section and Family Law Sections, and is on the Executive Leadership Committee of the Alabama Bar Association Family Law Section.
Mr. Latta was the recipient of the 2008 Regions/Morgan Keegan Wills and Trusts Scholarship, and is a frequent guest on WBRC Fox6 LawCall and "The Attorneys" on WVTM in Birmingham, Alabama.
Birmingham School of Law, Birmingham, Alabama
University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- B.A. – 2002
- Major: Criminal Justice/English
Honors and Awards
- Regions Morgan Keegan Wills and Trusts Scholarship
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Alabama State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Executive Member
- Sigma Delta Kappa, Christian Legal Society
- Alabama State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Executive Member
- American Bar Association
- Sigma Delta Kappa Honors Fraternity
- Alabama Life & Health Insurance License
- Birmingham Bar Association, Member.